Increment Beta v1 for Early Access Testoorrss!
Contribute to the quality assurance of our protocol, limited spots available.
With the successful advancement of the Secureum CARE pre-audit, we are excited to release Beta v1 of the Increment protocol on testnet in the coming weeks and can’t wait for you all to experience an early version of our app!
The Increment protocol utilizes pooled virtual assets and Curve V2’s CryptoSwap AMM as the trading engine to enable multi-currency perpetual swaps on zkSync 2.0. Note that this is a closed testnet and you will need to sign up to get access based on the timeline below:
Phase 1: Signing Up
April 11th — April 18th
- Please sign up for testnet access through this typeform, deadline is April 18th at 12pm UTC and with limited slots available.
- If you have signed up in the past and received a confirmation email, then you have successfully completed this phase, do not sign up again as duplicates may lose their spot.
Phase 2: Getting Access
April 18th — April 25th
- After the registration deadline, we will be emailing all registrants with a link to claim their tester POAP, this will be your “key” for joining our testnet.
- Once you have claimed your POAP, you will need to:
1) Join our Discord community
2) Use guild.xyz on Discord to verify that you are a POAP holder
3) Once verified, you will receive a tester role and special permissions in the server!
- We will allocate approximately a week’s time for people to start joining in with their POAPs. Don’t worry, this is an ongoing process, the cutoff deadline is in a months time.
Note: Detailed instructions are written in your email as well as this guide to support you in this process.
Phase 3: Testing and Feedback
April 25th & onwards
- Mock tokens will be distributed on the Rinkeby network to all users’ addresses that have been verified through guild.xyz on Discord
- In other words, the same xDAI address that holds the POAP will receive the mock tokens but on the Rinkeby test network
- Then you’re good to go! Ready, set, test!
All in all, this is a testnet version of the protocol, so there will be imperfections and that’s normal. We will be leveraging this opportunity as an important stage in our quality assurance process, so your feedback, bug discovering, and issue reporting will be much appreciated.
To set expectations for this Beta v1, users will be able to open and close long or short positions with leverage. Other additions like liquidity provision and multi-markets will be included for future iterations.
If you have any questions, we’d be happy to chat in our community Discord.
Disclaimer: All tokens used in this beta are test tokens and have no value.
Increment is a decentralized, algorithmic perpetual swaps protocol building on zkSync 2.0, featuring automatically concentrated liquidity, dynamic fees and parametrizable pools.
To learn more, visit our Docs
For the latest updates and news, follow us on Twitter
Join the community on Discord.