Increment Content Makers: Twitter Thread Contest
Calling all threaddoooorss and eduactooorrrss!
Last week, we released the latest technical documentation of the Increment protocol, which explicitly explains all the functionalities as well as limitations of the protocol. At Increment, we strive to uphold the same market standard as other leading DeFi protocols in being open and transparent with all system components and potential risks - this is what DeFi is all about.
In order to spread the word and provide more educational resources on the Increment system, we’re delighted to announce the Increment Twitter Thread Contest!
How it works: Participants will create an informative and engaging Twitter thread about Increment, highlighting how the system works, its features, benefits, and how it stands out in the DeFi or perpetuals landscape. Tag us in your tweet @IncrementHQ!
Submit the link to your thread in our Discord, use the #general channel.
Some resources to check out:
Rewards: We will be giving out unique Galxe OATs to all quality threads. What makes a thread high quality you may ask? See requirements below.
- Content must be truthful and legitimate
- It should talk about all of following 4 points or more: how the system works, its features, its benefits, and how it stands out in the DeFi or perpetuals landscape
- Be creative! (Include images, charts, memes, etc)
- Signs of engagement (Likes, retweets, comments)
- Original content only; plagiarism will result in disqualification
- No spam or unrelated content
Event Date & Time:
Submissions will be open from Wednesday, May 17th, 2023 2pm UTC until Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 2pm UTC. Winners will be announced Wednesday, June 7th.
Here are some awesome education threads to check out for some inspiration:
Increment is a decentralized, algorithmic perpetual swaps protocol building on zkSync Era, featuring automatically concentrated liquidity, dynamic fees and parametrizable pools.